Thursday, January 11, 2007

Gift knitting

Wow! December really flew by, and now it seems like January is halfway gone. We've been traveling a lot, so I haven't had as much knitting time as I'd like. I made a baby hat for my new nephew from a Hello Yarn pattern. It's even more adorable on!

I made two identical hats for my father-in-law and my grandfather. They are both old and hard to shop for and always cold. From now on they get knitted gifts!


I had a little set back on a 1x1 rib hat on size 0 needles, so I'm putting it away until I'm in a more patient mood. In the meantime, I'm trying to finish up the pants to match the baby hat. This weekend is the knitting group, so i hope to get a lot done.

This month will also be the start of several secret projects, and Mardi Gras costumes! We are marching with the Krewe of Woo Hoo again this year, and I really need to get cracking on the festive outfits, masks and drinking vessels. Wish me luck, it's going to be a busy few weeks!


No comments: